After looking back at my old postings and realizing how many significant events I failed to document and share, I have decided to make posting a part of my regular computer life again. So, where do I begin? Cover all that I missed? No, better just start with today. The thought of back tracking is enough to make me give up again.
I have had 2 sleepless nights with J.W. He was stung and/or bitten by some type of insect on Thursday. He didn't cry or indicate a problem so we didn't know about it until Mike was putting him to bed and saw the large boil on his foot. After a long night of high fever and gross discharge, we made it to the doctor yesterday morning. He confirmed that it was a bite or sting and got antibiotics going. The "problem" area covers about 1/2 of his foot and looks so painful. It went from a boil to blackness. Yet, the little man doesn't cry. And he has learned to walk on the side of his foot so that he doesn't miss one moment of play time. He is one tough dude! I thought about posting a picture, but decided no one would visit again if I did. Anyway, he is getting better.
As for life in the country - we bought a shredder today. And a posthole digger. Now we just have to get it all working, together. Are we that talented? Also, Mike had 200 tons of road base delivered for the roads leading to the house pasture. The cows have decided that the base makes great sand dunes and they are romping up and down them. Even the longhorns! It is pretty fun to see.
We registerd the girls for school this week. Everyone was super nice and they are getting excited about the new school experience. Hope the excitement lasts.
J.W.'s good mood from his afternoon nap has worn off and he needs my attention. Until next time...
Bunch o' Beasley Business
Beasley Family
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment