Bunch o' Beasley Business

Beasley Family

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eek! only 2 more weeks, and J.W. will be a year old! Every day counts to catch the adorable moments of him. he could be wearing a diaper and a pair of socks and still be the cutest he can be. I keep seeing him stand up ALL by himself, but then he realizes it, and goes plunk on the floor because he's excited. I remember when J.W. was only 2 minutes old! he was absolutely adorable in his beenie, and white/blue outfit. Can you believe it?- he is already signed up for pre-k at Parkhills! My mom said that when i was walking inside the house from school, my mom asked J.W. ''where's Chloe Mae?" and he pointed to the house! that smart little boy! Sure, he may be T-R-O-U-B-L-E sometimes, but he will always be cute, cute, cute! I don't regret one moment that i have had with J.W.! and i don't think anybody else has. My mom says that he is so painful sometimes(really!), but at the end of the day, she loves him with all her heart. I wouldn't trade the world for that stinker!

3 comments:

The Roe Family said...

I still remember the pain and the prayers you went through to get that precious boy here! Can't beleive it's almost been a year...we love you J.W. and the rest of the Beasley Family!

Beasleys said...

Thanks for the sweet note T. I loved Chloe Mae's thoughts about her little bro. And I too can't believe he is almost 1. Time passes so much more quickly when you are chasing a baby. Time on bedrest, not so much!

The Guest Family said...

So sweet C.M. I love it! J.W. is one lucky little man to have not one, but THREE great big sisters! Love to you all! We MISS you guys! :(