Bunch o' Beasley Business

Beasley Family

Saturday, November 8, 2008

We are spending the weekend at McFarland Tennis Center. Mike is playing tennis again and this is his first tournament in a long, long time. It was cold, but Sara Beth is barefoot and being the monkey she always is. Below is Chloe Mae and J.W., in his SuperMan pj's from the Baize's.

Mike, on the court. And guess what Anna Claire is doing. Reading you say, nahhh....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AnnieSeiler said...

Oh, that sure sounds familiar! Not that I would know, never having read during a family event...

:)

I love all these pictures, Shannon!

-Annie

Charla (SHar-la) said...

You have some good lookin' kiddos there! I found your blog through Amy's, and thought I would say "hi!"

Glad to see you in the blogging world! Come on over and leave a comment some time!

Oh, and pictures at McFarland sure brought back some great memories for me!! Now, does the reading involve Stephanie Meyer books?